A huge number of people across the Two Cities have volunteered to help those in need across London. You can find out more how you can help here.
In these difficult times, not everyone can afford to buy the food they need. The organisations below are committed to supporting those in most need by providing free food or emergency support.
- Covent Garden Community Centre and Dragon Hall Trust.
- The Ebury Food Surplus, next to Doneraile House, Ebury Bridge Road.
- The North Paddington Food Bank serves people living in the north of Westminster, Brent, North Kensington & Chelsea.
- The Square Mile Food Bank, for people living in the City, regardless of age. With support from AGE UK City of London.
- WAND UK Charity is delivering cooked meals once a week across Hammersmith & Fulham, RBKC and Westminster. Call 07813 485 607 or email.
- The Westminster Chapel Food Bank is supported by The Trussell Trust.
If you need help and live in the City of London, please contact the Corporation of London here.
If you need help and live anywhere in Westminster, please contact Westminster Connects - run by Westminster City Council. You may also find Westminster Mutual Aid, a local group of volunteers, is able to help.
If you are involved with a voluntary organisation providing food or other critical help to people in need anywhere in the Two Cities, please let me know and I will include on this list.