Our supermarket chains have worked hard, and are continuing to do so together, to ensure that the UK remains fed. To do this most supermarkets have changed their opening hours to allow them to restock and are offering priority shopping hours for certain groups to ensure that they can get what they need.
The details of the changes that each supermarket has made can be found on their websites. Each supermarket that has at least one branch within the Cities of London & Westminster is linked below.
All the UK’s major supermarkets have also published a joint letter encouraging people to be considerate in the way that they shop. Everyone needs to follow their advice. Retailers also have a moral responsibility to consumers not to hike up prices at this time.
Supermarkets aren’t the only options for groceries. A number of other providers are also working hard to keep everyone fed. Some delivery alternatives to supermarkets are listed and linked below.
- All Greens (fruit, veg, groceries)
- Balance Box (meals, diet)
- Bidfood groceries (groceries)
- Camisa deli (groceries)
- Covent Garden Fruit Co (fruit, veg)
- EuroFrutta (fruit, veg, groceries)
- Feed Britain (Leon) (meals, fruit, veg, cheese)
- First Choice (groceries)
- Fresh Connect (fruit, veg)
- Fruit for the Office (fruit, veg)
- Greens Produce Ltd (fruit, veg)
- I.A. Harris & Son Ltd (fruit, veg, groceries)
- IMS of Smithfield (butcher)
- Jones Bros (dairy, fruit, veg, groceries)
- Linkclass (fruit, veg)
- London Dairies (dairy, fruit, veg, groceries)
- London Shell Co (fish)
- Marr Fish (fish)
- Nature's Choice (fruit, veg, groceries)
- Ripe (fruit, veg, groceries)
- Seven Dials Market (Kerb) (groceries)
- Sundance and Partners (fruit, veg, groceries)
- 2-Serve Wholesale Ltd (fruit, veg)
Inclusion of a particular supplier should not be seen as an endorsement by Nickie Aiken MP: If you know of any more companies that are providing food deliveries to the whole of the constituency, please get in touch.